Orders Over $150 that ship via UPS in the USA
(Excludes AK and HI)
Click Here For More Info
- Custom Made in USA by Atwood Hamlin to fit your church pews.
- Choose from Fabric or Vinyl
- Complete kneeler includes metal frame, cushioned top, side arms, legs (assembled)
- Mounting brackets included (combination bracket)
- Folds up and away when not is use
- Center spine support runs length of kneeler
- Comfortable & strong, fits any pew
- PRICE BELOW IS PER FOOT (Enter Total Footage for Price)
- SEE BELOW FOR ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT ORDER ANY OTHER ITEMS ON YOUR KNEELER ORDER (Replacement kneeler parts okay. i.e. brackets, feet, etc.)
- Pew Kneelers under 4ft in length Ship UPS subject to our Free Freight policy
- Kneelers over 48" ship by Motor Frieght subject to a PER ORDER charge of $150 (up to 10 kneelers) $175 (up to 25 kneelers) $200 (Up to 50 kneelers) and $250 (any QTY over 50). Shipping to a church address Lower 48 states only. Extra charges for Limited Access, Downtown delivery. Curbside delivery via 18 wheeler. Church unloads truck. Freight will be added to your order when it ships and your credit card will be charged.
To Order Kneelers for your pews:
1-Count the number of kneelers and multiply times the length, rounded up to the nearest foot. (Ex. 30 kneelers @ 4-1/2 ft = 30x5=150 Lineal Feet to order
2-Enter the number of Lineal Feet in the QTY box
3-In the Size Box enter the breakdown and fabric selection (i.e. "We need 30 kneelers at 54" long each, brown vinyl")
4-Submit your order (click the Add to Cart button)
5-Fill out the order form (located in the small thumbnail images under main image)
6-Reply to your order confirmation email and attach the order form.
7-We will review and confirm your order and clarify any questions we may have about your order.
8-In 4-8 weeks your order will ship.
NOTE: We do not install kneelers.
In measuring your kneeler openings:
Measure the space between the pew supports and ends to the nearest 1/8"
(The maximum play is 1/8" under and 1/4" over in order to hit the stops correctly)