WF-240-10 - Classic Church Room Divider for Ceilings up to 10'
Commercial Series Church Accordion Style Room Dividers by WoodfoldFOR CEILING HEIGHTS between 8'1 and 10'1 (see CHURCH ROOM DIVIDER category for other ceiling heights)
The perfect accordion door for churches, Woodfold's Series 240 doors deliver the high-use durability needed to successfully partition space in church classrooms and parish halls. Plenty of options include: curveable tracks, locks, latches, multiple meeting posts. Finishes ranging from natural hardwoods, Vinyl-Lam, custom paint or stains, even applied murals. Series 240 features Woodfold's exclusive steel hardware system that assure flawless performance.
- FOR CEILING HEIGHTS between 8'1 and 10'1 (see main category for other ceiling heights)
- PRICING is BELOW and is PER LINEAL FOOT of opening width.
- Accordion door room dividers are custom made to fit YOUR OPENING
- Any height opening up to 10' 1" x any width
- Choose from wood laminate or vinyl-lam finish
- Divider hangs from track attached to ceiling or recessed in ceiling.
- Mounting track and hardware included.
- Includes a thumb latch (key lock on request)
- This divider is good for partitioning space visually. It offers minimum sound reduction as there is a small gap between the divider and track at the ceiling and a small gap between the bottom of divider and floor. For acoustical dividers, see the Series 2100 which offers sweep seals to close these gaps or Series 3300 Dividers which feature sweep seals along with thicker panels.
- Please see the tabs at bottom of page for product and ordering information.
- Room Dividers are custom items and are not cancelable or returnable once production has started.
ADA COMPATIBLE* No other accordion door on the market matches the flexibility of Woodfold's Series 240 doors, and no other is specified more often. Whether added to residential, commercial, institutional or industrial settings, this Series delivers the high-use durability needed to successfully reconfigure space in homes, offices, schools, restaurants - all in stunning style. As you'd expect, options abound: curvable tracks, locks, latches, multiple meeting posts, plus finishes ranging from natural hardwoods, Vinyl-Lam, custom paint or stains, even applied murals. Durability, however, is not optional. Series 240 features Woodfold's exclusive steel hardware system that assure flawless performance. Product Specifications Panels: 4?" wide by ?" thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection Track: 1-1/8"x 1" aluminum, dark bronze or clear finish; curvable option available Wheels: Nylon wheel on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard Lead Post: ?" x 2?" aluminum, color coded to panel connector Jamb Molding: 1" wide x 3/8" deep aluminum Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on both sides; keylocks or magnetic catch options available Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess Width: Custom crafted to any width Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12'1; hardwoods up to 10'1" Stacking Space: 1?" per foot, plus 2?" for lead post * Woodfold's Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered. To order a room divider: Measure the shortest height along the opening where the divider will be installed. We suggest taking several measurements across the width as floors are sometimes uneven and you don't want the divider to bind somewhere along the opening. Measure the exact width of the opening where you will be installing the divider. You will provide us with your finished opening size , unless you are going to recess the divider into the wall in which case please contact us before ordering, Select a color option. Click on each name to see a picture of that color. Choose from among different locking options. Enter the quantity of any of other options you want. Choose if you want the divider made as 1 long divider or if you want it made as a pair that will meet in the middle. When asked for the exact size of your finished opening, please enter it in the text box and be sure to designate width and height. Proceed to check out and enter the information you are asked. After you have placed your order, please allow 2- 4weeks for the factory to ship your order. We offer the following custom options: Custom Sizes No Charge Heights 48" or Less (subtract 20%) Unfinished Doors ( Less 15%) Not Guaranteed Custom Finishes (add 15%, $100 min) Fire Retardancy (Add 40%) If you would like any of these options, please enter a regular order on our web site and in the special instructions at checkout, tell us which options you would like. Your order will calculate without the price of the additional options but we will contact you after we receive your order with your total. Your approval will be required before we process your custom order. Orders for room dividers that consist of more than 76 lineal total footage may qualify for additional discounts. Please contact us for a quote on your large orders or bids. email@example.com Click Below to See Document
Surface Track Diagram
Surface Track Diagram
Available Options: Curved or Recessed track. Key Locks, Multiple Meeting Post for 4 way intersections, Fire Retardant Panels
- Panels: 4¼" wide by ¼" thick; available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8"x 1" aluminum, dark bronze clear or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheel on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾" x 2¾" aluminum, color coded to panel connector
- Jamb Molding: 1" wide x 3/8" deep aluminum
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn on both sides; keylocks or magnetic catch options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Vinyl-Lam up to 12'1; hardwoods up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 1¼" per foot, plus 2¾" for lead post
- WEIGHT is 10-15 lbs per lineal depending on height