- Construction: 1 ½” foam on ¼” plywood base
- contoured to fit pew seat (Please provide template of seat contour with order.)
- 45-55 LB Compression and 2.5 Density foam used in cushions.
- Lead Time 4-6 weeks depending on fabric availability.
- Choice of: Any Absecon Mills Sherpa/Shire patterns and Interweave patterns are standard.
- Deluxe Style-with welted front edge and Non-Skid base(easily removable)
- Economy Style-without welted front edge and Non-Skid base-(for permanent mounting to pew.)
- Shipping to a CHURCH ADDRESS ONLY is Free in the Lower 48 states. (Shipping via Motor Freight-church to unload from truck.) Surcharges may apply for West Coast, New England, NY, Boston, S. FL or any Special or Limited Access locations.
|Pew Form Cushion - The patented No-Damage Advantage
How to Measure
Comfort Pew Form Cushions Measurement
All measurements should be in inches(not feet) to the nearest 1/8".
If the pew has a center divider, measure each section separately from the pew end to the divider. Record the length to the nearest one eighth inch.
Please send photographs via email if possible of the following to confirm measurements and any possible problems, odd ends or corners.