Orders Over $150 that ship via UPS in the USA
(Excludes AK and HI)
Click Here For More Info
- This churchware item is made of LEAD FREE PEWTER and is perfectly safe for drinking
- Finished to perfection by expert craftsmen with years of church goods experience.
- Our Polished Finish (where indicated) reveals a rich, mirror like lustre
- Our Satin finish (where indicated) gives the piece a more muted look and helps to hide fingerprints.
- Our 24k gold plating process is amperage controlled for precise application of the correct amount of gold to create a lasting piece and adhere to church law.
- This item is made by Koleys, one of the most respected names in the church goods industry.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS for PEWTER Churchware: Wipe down with a clean, soft flannel cloth after use to remove finger oils. A soft, liquid soap may be used but make sure soap does not contain any abrasives. If the surface has dirt, dust or a heavy build up of oils, gently rinse under lukewarm water, then you can put a little liquid soap on your fingers and lightly run fingers under water to creates a sudsy mix and gently wash the surface. Be careful not to get water into the joints of shafts, stems, bases or other points. NEVER submerge in water or place in a dishwasher, water can get into the interior of the piece and cause corrosion from the inside. Dry with a soft, clean cloth and allow to air dry before putting in storage.