Orders Over $150 that ship via UPS in the USA
(Excludes AK and HI)
Click Here For More Info
Our largest portable baptistry:
- Big enough to handle even the largest candidate
- 7'-11" Long x 2'9" Wide x 38" Overall Height x 36" Deep. Empty Weight is about 200 lbs
- Uses about 125-150 gallons of water - weighs about 1250 lbs when filled
- Fiberglass tub with polyester gel coat finish for permanent color and easy cleaning.
- CLICK Photo then SCROLL to bottom for additional pictures, option pricing and information.
- Included: Fiberglass tub, wooden frame
- Optional Items (sold separate): Top, Steps, Heater, Drain, Wheels
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. See shipping choices on item detail page
- Safety Warning: With all baptistries, make sure unattended children cannot access the unit, especially when it is filled with water.
- Available in blue, white or bone (custom colors available)
- 1 piece, light weight, self supporting structure with wood framing
- Use as is or with our skirting or your own furniture grade ply-wood panels
- Can be used with a 120 or 240v Immersion Heater or circulation heater
- Empty Weight is Aprox 200-225 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 325 lbs 100" x 39" x 42 includes pallet
- 19" depth from seat platform to top
- OPTIONAL: Exterior steps (37.5" tall x 27 1/2" wide x 43" long) aproximate. Shipping dimensions with steps is aprox: 375 lbs and 100" L x 39"W x 74 Tall (steps shipped on side)
- OPTIONAL: Fiberglass Top adds about 1/2" to height
How to move your portable baptistry? We sell wheel kits, but for the money and for safety, we suggest using two wooden furniture dollies.
The 9533 portable baptistry is an excellent choice for churches who need a portable baptistry and want to customize the exterior of the unit. With the wooden frame work, you can easily add cabinet grade panels or other materials to the sides for a custom look or to match your existing sanctuary decor.
The extra large size of this baptistry (the depth of the seat platform is 19" ) allows for easy baptizing of even the largest candidates.
We also offer 100% polyester skirting in a variety of colors that is easy to attach to your portable baptistry. The skirting comes with Velcro attached at the top and a roll of velcro tape is included. Simply staple the tape around the wood frame and the skirting can be easily applied and removed, over and over.
The purchase of our fiberglass top allows for the portable baptistry to be used as a communion table or even as a literature table in the vestibule or narthex. We sell a cloth table cover to match the skirting that allows for complete covering of your portable baptistry.
Fill and drain your portable baptistry with a garden hose and sump pump. Or, if you prefer, we sell a portable circulation heater that includes a pump and hoses for easy filling, draining and heating o f the portable baptistery.
To move the baptistry, we recommend simple furniture movers, available at home improvement stores. We like the kind that are made of wood, covered with carpet and feature 4 casters. Two of these movers are all it takes to transport this baptistry. (Be sure to remove the movers before attempting to fill or use the baptistry)
Portable Baptistry Drain Locations