Orders Over $150 that ship via UPS in the USA
(Excludes AK and HI)
Click Here For More Info
- Made of the highest quality Stainless Steel in to the piece you see.
- Finished to perfection by expert craftsmen with years of church goods experience.
- Our Polished Finish (where indicated) reveals a rich, mirror like lustre
- Our Satin finish (where indicated) gives the piece a more muted look and helps to hide fingerprints.
- This item is made by Koleys, one of the most respected names in the church goods industry.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS for STAINLESS STEEL Churchware: Wipe down with a clean, soft flannel cloth after use to remove finger oils. A soft, liquid soap may be used but make sure soap does not contain any abrasives. If the surface has dirt, dust or a heavy build up of oils, gently rinse under lukewarm water, then you can put a little liquid soap on your fingers and lightly run fingers under water to creates a sudsy mix and gently wash the surface. Be careful not to get water into the joints of shafts, stems, bases or other points. NEVER submerge chalices, ciboria or other component pieces in water or place in a dishwasher, water can get into the interior of the piece and cause corrosion from the inside. Dry with a soft, clean cloth and allow to air dry before putting in storage.